škodaturkey.com
Biz bir aileyiz...

National Skoda Fair organised by Skoda Club Bulgaria

0 Üye ve 2 Ziyaretçi konuyu incelemekte.

Çevrimdışı SkodaClubBG

• Yeni Üye
    • İleti: 4
    • Profili Görüntüle

Dear Skoda fans,

Traditionally every year Skoda club Bulgaria arranges a national Skoda fair. This year, as it was last year, the fair will take place in Kaloianovo village near city of Plovdiv, on Drakon track. The exact location of the track you can see on the map below. Dates are 10-12.06.2016.

On the behalf of Skoda club Bulgaria, it is a pleasure to invite you to participate in our event. There are no restrictions regarding the number or type of cars from your club. It doesn't matter whether they are modified or not, small or big engines, etc. The whole idea is to spend two days with many Skoda fans and have lots of fun, to exchange some experience and make new friendships. So, everybody are welcome!

There will be organized driving competitions, divided by different categories. Beside that there will be plenty of time for free driving. So everybody will have the opportunity to drive on the track, whether it is for lap timing or just for fun.

The surroundings of the track Drakon, also includes:
-big lawn, with a large camping area so everyone who want can bring in a tent, barbecue and whatever camping equipment you need for these two days.
-clean toilets and showers;
-the camping area is fitted with many power outputs, so with a longer extension you can have electricity;
-very big parking area, suitable not only for parking, but also for repairs and servicing;
-a restaurant with good food and cold drinks. The restaurant has inside seats as well as outdoor tables, located under a large canopy, providing excellent shade;

A few kilometers from the track, there are also nice hotels with own car parkings and reasonable prices. We have booked two of them for our guests, so we are able to assist you with booking your room and accommodation.

National Fair of Skoda club Bulgaria is not only for the Skoda owners, but also for their families. Like every year so far, we will organize lots of games and competitions off the track including many activities for our children. There also will be a specially organized drag race for the ladies.

Currently we are preparing the official program of the event, but briefly it would be something similar to this:

-dates to conduct fair: 10-12.06.2016 - Friday, Saturday and Sunday;
-meeting guests will begin on Friday morning, around 09:00h;

On the same day (Friday) the following activities will be carried out:
-qualifications and races in various classes
-there will be enough time for touring and free driving
-interesting and funny games off the track
-entertainment for children.
-in the evening, everybody who has brought a barbecue, will be able to use it in the special areas, enjoying the company of many smiling Skoda fans. I would like to specify that lighting fire on the grass is not allowed. The barbecue must be on stand / feet. There is no scheduled end time.

On Saturday there will be some final competitions. In the early afternoon an award ceremony will be held. And then there will be an afternoon of free racing and free competitions on the track. Again there will be games off the track and entertainment for the kids. In the evening we will have again a barbecue, sweet chats and revelry.

Sunday will be the worst day. First, because of the long Saturday night spend in good company. And second - because we'll have to say goodbye...

For us it will be great pleasure if you visit our event. If you do so, you certainly won't regret it. Hopefully after your first visit, in future we will be able to hold together many other general meetings and further fests.

If you are interested and want to visit us, please contact us by sending a message on our Facebook page so we can assist you with the necessary reservations for accommodation and whatever information or help you need.

We are looking forward for you!

Your sincerely: Skoda Club Bulgaria Team

Below you can see the exact coordinates of the track and also a link for our Facebook event:

https://www.facebook.com/events/837257089716942/

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Писта+Дракон/@42.3406961,24.7337004,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x40a9dbb5a2c10393:0xd457d88837a13514?hl=bg

Çevrimdışı enoktakenokta

• Site Sorumlusu
  • Yönetici
  • Kahraman Üye
    • İleti: 7266
    • Profili Görüntüle
First of all i want to say "welcome" and thank for this kind invitation on behalf of skodaturkey community.

The programme seems to be very well organized and i am really very admired by it. But because of the geographical issues(i live in the capital of the Turkey, that is to say Ankara, unfortunataly i will not be able to attend. If i lived in a city near to Bulgaria i would definetely participate. I hope that i can be able to attend one of the meetings in the future.
« Son Düzenleme: 31 Mart 2016, 13:11:31 Gönderen: enoktakenokta »
Hep bi F.D. kafasındaki kişi...

Çevrimdışı Uğur Akar

• KOLTUKÇU
  • Yönetici
  • Kahraman Üye
    • İleti: 4880
    • Profili Görüntüle
Thanks for your kind invitation but I also would not participate that meeting.
Maybe our Ankara Team would participate, because their right and left is not definite.:rm:
İYİ şoför, herhangi bir durumda, iki şoförden birinin durması, ya da  yavaşlaması gerekiyorsa, \'Hak, kural\' falan demeden, ilk davranan, canının ve malının kaderini başkasının inisiyatifine bırakmayandır!

Çevrimdışı Esariipek

• Yönetici
  • Kahraman Üye
    • İleti: 5850
    • Profili Görüntüle
Yönetim adına bir açıklama yapmış olayım bende. Bulgaristan skoda clubünden Georgi bey bizimle iletişime geçti ve uluslar arası bir buluşma için forumumuza bilgi verip  hepimizi davet etmek istedi. İlgilenenler olur ise Georgi bey ile iletişime geçebilir yada yazısında belirttiği Facebook adresi üzerinden iletişime geçebilir. Bende tekrar tüm skodaturkey ailesi olarak Georgi beye bu nazik daveti için teşekkür ediyorum. Tanks for this kind invitation Mr. Georgi

Çevrimdışı rumiexile

• Kahraman Üye
    • İleti: 1082
    • Profili Görüntüle
Trakya ekibi için hoş bir deneyim olabilir Birkaç saat sürer en fazla. Bu davet forum bilinirliğimizin epey arttığını gösteriyor, bugün böyle başlar birkaç sene sonra Prag'a lansmanlara bile davet gelir, emeği geçen herkese teşekkürler.

Çevrimdışı mustklc

• Gürültülü Tidiay
  • Kahraman Üye
    • İleti: 1987
    • Profili Görüntüle
Alıntı yapılan: enoktakenokta;568451
İmkanım olsa ben giderdim.

bekar olsam affetmezdim %100 giderdim. değişik bir deneyim olurdu. İstanbuldan 5 saat yol ne ki?

Thanks for your invitation  [MENTION=12949]SkodaClubBG[/MENTION].

I would like to come your event, but it seems impossible because I am married. :D The boss of house are womens in Turkey.  Big boss never let me go :(

Çevrimdışı mşah

• Kahraman Üye
    • İleti: 3266
    • Profili Görüntüle
Bende çifte vatandaşlık'da var hem Bulgarcayı'da biliyoruz iyi olur aslında, bir plan yapmak lazım o zaman için

Çevrimdışı DDŞ

• Deli Oğlan
  • Genel Moderatör
  • Kahraman Üye
    • İleti: 9379
    • Profili Görüntüle
Imkanlar el verse cok guzel olur da su sartlarda zor gozukuyor..

Çevrimdışı viperking

• Kahraman Üye
    • İleti: 3548
    • Profili Görüntüle
Gidilebilir aslında yaw, gerçi hanıma ben Bulgar'a gidiom desem neler olur acep :)

Burdan bi grup kaldırsak mı :)

Çevrimdışı Özgür Şahin

• Kahraman Üye
    • İleti: 790
    • Profili Görüntüle
    • http://www.mesutozil.com
ben hala şuna gülüyorum :) "Maybe our Ankara Team would participate, because their right and left is not definite."

Çevrimdışı noxy44

• Hayaller VRS,hayatlar HTP
  • Kahraman Üye
    • İleti: 1507
    • Profili Görüntüle
Thanks for your invitation :) imkanlar elverse kaçırılmayacak organizasyon :)

Çevrimdışı enoktakenokta

• Site Sorumlusu
  • Yönetici
  • Kahraman Üye
    • İleti: 7266
    • Profili Görüntüle
Alıntı yapılan: Özgür Şahin;568606
ben hala şuna gülüyorum :) "Maybe our Ankara Team would participate, because their right and left is not definite."

Aynen aynen:++:
Hep bi F.D. kafasındaki kişi...

Çevrimdışı mcb951

• Kahraman Üye
    • İleti: 2496
    • Profili Görüntüle
Alıntı yapılan: enoktakenokta;568451
İmkanım olsa ben giderdim.
Yapalım bi Bulgaristan be yaw[emoji16]
2 gün altı üstü